header

header

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Coastal Scents Haul!

Well i recently decided to purchase a few things from Coastal Scents after seeing it on youtube channels from people from the US, although i was quite sceptical of the cheap prices i have been blown away by the standard of the things i bought, so I'm going to share all of it with you!

So I got quite a few makeup brushes, so I'll start with the Elite Blending brush.


This brush is so soft, well all the brushes are super soft, but this one especially! I have used it once and i couldn't believe how easy it was to use, it blended my eyeshadow just as well as my mac 217 and its a fraction of the price. 
-
The next two brushes i got were the Pro Blending Fluff brush and the Classic Blender Synthetic brush, because a girl can never have too many fluffy brushes!


Both these brushes are lovely to use, but i was most shocked at the Classic Blender brush as it was one of the cheapest yet so fluffy, and when i use it as a crease brush, it blends and applies all at once which means less work for me! Brilliant!
-
The last eye brush i got was the Classic Precision Pencil Small synthetic brush


This brush is going to be perfect to fill in my outer v and also for the bottom lash line, i haven't tried it out yet but i have high hopes!
-
For my concealer i have always used the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease brush, but i find it a bit large sometimes and quite hard to reach some places so when i saw the Elite Doefoot Blender brush I knew i had to have it


I am so happy with this brush, with it being a doefoot shape it means i can reach my inner eye and around my nose perfectly and it blends it much better than the Real Techniques in my opinion, its also ridiculously soft! 
-
And the last brush i got, which is my favourite of them all is the Elite Flat Multipurpose brush


This brush is super soft and its also quite thin in width, making it the perfect contour brush. Ive wanted a new contour brush for when i want a more defined contour and this is wonderful for that. 


It chisels out my cheekbones so nicely, i really am made up with this brush and i can see it quickly becoming my favourite.
-
The last thing i got from Coastal Scents was the 28 Neutral Palette.


When it comes to eyeshadow, I'm a matte kind of girl. I very rarely use anything shimmery, so when i saw that this was a mostly matte palette i knew i had to have it.


The colours are just gorgeous, and they are really pigmented too! I love the shades and it means i can mix up my eyeshadow look more, but still keep the look nice and matte!
-
And that was everything i got! I would really recommend this brand, and the shipping was nice and quick too considering it was from overseas!
Love Chelsea x








2 comments:

  1. Did you get charged any costs from the Post Office to receive the package? The palette looks amazing!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, just the shipping costs, and it took just over a week to come :) and the palette really is amazing! x

      Delete