header

header

Monday, 14 July 2014

Pale Nude Nails.

Wow its been ages since i did a nail art post, I've been feeling a little uninspired recently, so i did what i normally do when i have no inspiration and that's buy a new coloured nail polish, i spent all week looking for a creamish/pale-person-nude and i found it at last in the George (asda) range! And with that as my base this nail art kind of grew, and i thought I'd do this post a little differently and show you all each step individually.


So if you want to see how i achieved this, then keep on reading!
So first thing i do whenever i do my nails, is apply my false ones! my natural nails are so tiny that it just makes nail art impossible, so i have to cheat.


Now as you can see they are far too long to pass off as my 'natural nails' so i cut them with nail scissors and then file them in the shape, i normally go for a rounded square shape!


Then i painted them all with my new pale person nude which is the George Quick Dry nail varnish in 82 Fortune Teller.


I then chose another new polish which is the Maxfactor Max Effect nail polish in 27 Cool Jade. This was my first time using a Maxfactor polish and i was pleasantly surprised! The payoff was lovely and opaque. With a long striping brush i painted a triangle from top to tip.


i then painted over the outline in a dark purple for contrast, i used the Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Plum Seduction.


And for a final touch a painted a smaller triangle inside the green one with a silver and iridescent glitter polish by the BarryM Nail Paints


Then added a few coats of Seche Vite and it was complete, and this is the finished look!






I hope you like this weeks look!
Love Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment