header

header

Thursday, 10 July 2014

MOTD #1

This is the first MOTD that im putting onto the blog, and i am very nervous, so please don't hate my face too much.

I went out to Liverpool today shopping, i spent way too much money and laughed too many times, so all in all a good day. I didn't have much time to get ready this morning, so i kept the makeup pretty simple and this is how it turned out!


  1. I moisturised with my Nivea Express Hydration Primer, and then used the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer (review found here) on my t-zone and under my eyes
  2. Foundation and concealer routine found here
  3. I set my base on my forehead and cheeks with the Bourjois Healthy Balance in 52 Vanilla and anywhere i used concealer with the No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder in Translucent 
  4. Then i do my eyebrows, which is the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 004 Black Brown and set with the Maybelline Browdrama in Dark Brown
  5. Next i move onto eye makeup. I didnt have time for eyeshadow, so i just stuck to a winged liner using the miss sporty StudioLash Liquid Liner and my Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush
  6. I curled my lashes and added a few coats to my top and bottom lashes using the Maybelline Falsies in Black Drama
  7. I added the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 65 Pink Gold to my inner corner
  8. I contoured using the Benefit Hoola bronzer and my Real Techniques Contour Brush
  9. I then  highlighted (actually the lady in MAC did it for me) using my NEW beautiful, lovely and just simply amazing highlighter that i bought today from MAC which is the Cream Colour Base in Luna, review will be coming very soon!
  10. For blush i used MACs Pro Longwear Blush in Stay Pretty
  11. I lined my lips using the Collection Lip Liner in 12 Pink Heaven
  12. Last but not least I used the Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti
And this was the final look!




8 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love how you kept it so simple. Your cheeks look amazing. Have a great day
    -Kat
    www {dot} confessionsoftheperfectmom {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thankyou, I was scared everyone was gonna hate! so thanks for being kind :) xxx

      Delete
  3. No I don't know what you were so nervous about you're very pretty! Love this natural look especially just the simple flicks of eyeliner, thanks for all the make up info!!

    Yasmin X

    www.twentyonepress.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou! And yeah me too, its so refreshing to keep things natural every now and again! x

      Delete
  4. You look absolutely lovely :)
    Love the description of the steps!

    gyudynotesofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete