header

header

Friday, 25 July 2014

Lipstick Haul!

Well, i have officially gone lipstick crazy. I just can't get enough and even though its burning a hole in my pocket i just can't get enough. And to think i used to not like wearing it! Makeup is just not complete without a lipstick and its fast becoming my favourite way to mix up my makeup looks. Coral lips, pink and nude. As i said, I've gone crazy. These are the lipsticks I've bought in the last week (oops)

So the first lipstick i bought is a gorgeous one from Rimmel Lasting Finish in 206 Nude Pink. Its hard to find a good nude with being so pale, but this one is just lovely and I've reached for it lots!


It has a lovely sheen and it really does last longer without touch ups than some other lipsticks, which is always a win. The great thing about nude is that its easier to apply, so this is one i reach for if i have a bit of a busy day planned.

-
The next lipstick i got was the Maybelline Color Sensational in 852 Coral Pearl. 


I love a good coral colour, and this is good mix between nude and coral and looks just stunning in the sunshine we've been having.

-
The next lipstick that i love is one from Sleek. I really wanted to try something from Sleek as i hadn't tried out any of their products, so what better to buy than another lipstick. The shade is Barely There.


Its from the sheen collection but the thing i love about this is how creamy it is! It has the nicest feel to the others i bought, and the shade is very opaque. I really am impressed with my first Sleek product!

-
And the last lipstick is from Avon in Frozen Rose, its very sheer and frosty but I'm loving that at the minute. Its also a much darker pink than what i normally wear, but i do like it!


Now Avon say that this lipstick has pigments that reactivate when lips are pursed together for colour that keeps on going, i think i agree with that but i think i need to wear it for longer than a night to see, but it survived a meal out so I'm happy either way!

-
And they are my new lipsticks!
Do you have any of these colours? Have you got any suggestions of others i may like?
Love Chelsea x










5 comments:

  1. Love the nude rimmel shade! I'm getting addicted to buying lipsticks atm :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is lovely, and i know i just want more and more! x

      Delete
  2. I love Maybelline's lipsticks. Any of their mauve coloured ones are right up my ally. :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really impressed and can't wait to check out the rest of the collection! I'll keep an eye out for the mauve ones! x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete