header

header

Friday, 13 June 2014

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Review

A few weeks ago i was given a few makeup gifts from one of my nurses that she has bought but doesn't use. I was very overwhelmed as they were all high end makeup brands and things that i would never be able to usually buy for myself. The product i was most excited by was a brand new tub of the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch primer as i had heard about it but couldn't afford the £26 at the time. I've now used this little tub of happiness a good few times and can finally do a good review for it!


So basically i have fallen in love. I have had problems finding a good primer for a while now, as even though the silicone primers such as the Porefessional or Babyskin work wonders with getting your makeup to last all day, i personally hated the texture it gave my skin. It would literally go through me, its just one of those things. A few months back i came across this in boots, and i wanted to buy it but i couldn't justify spending a lot of money on something i wouldnt like. However, now that i've used it a few times its just oh my gosh so perfect! It feels like a dream, and no greasiness to be found at all. 


Clarins descirbes this as "The modern, magic makeup base that smoothes away the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores and imperfections instantly!" and it really does do all those things. It just makes my skin feel amazing, and i have really noticed a difference in the appearance of my makeup base when using this. You also literally need the tiniest amount and its such a smooth consistency. I apply it using my fingers to my t-zone and its just a little tub of magic!


The appearance of the tub looks quite small, but it actually holds a lot of product that i don't ever see me running out!
So yes i couldn't recommend it enough!
Love Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment