header

header

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

My 5 Minute Eye Makeup

Like most people, i have a standard eye makeup that i do the most, especially if i am in a rush! I timed how long it takes, and for me its a 5 minute eye makeup routine.


For my usual eye make up routine i stick to matte eye shadows, as using shimmer can come across very girly and that's not really my style. So all the matte colours i use come from my trusty MUA matte ever after palette.


1. I start with using this light brown shade in my crease, using my ELF Blending Eye brush, working it through the crease and building on the colour until its a shade I'm happy with


2. Then i take a brown-mauve shade until the outer corner of my crease for some definition and i use my Real Techniques Base Shadow brush for this


3. Then i pack this pinky skin toned shadow onto my lid, and i use my Models Own Eye Shading brush for this.


4. After every step i blend out all the harsh lines with my No7 Eyeshadow Blend and Contour brush


5. Now its time for liner, i use a Maybelline Gel Liner and my Real Techniques Silicone Liner brush and draw a thin line close to my lashes, and winging it out at the ends. I just love the way a winged liner looks!


6. Next is lashes, at the moment I'm using the Benefit They're Real mascara which is okay i suppose, but i expected more due to the hype around it. But it's still decent, so yes, a few coats of this is a must!


7. Last steps are adding some of this NYC eyeshadow in 920 A-lister under my brow bone as a highlight, and a touch in the inner corner of my eye. I then add some of the Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeliner in 005 Nude on my bottom waterline. 


And that's it! Once you get the hang of it, its a really quick eye makeup look which i love!


Love Chelsea x













2 comments:

  1. Really want to try that palette and the they're real mascara!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the palette really is great, especially for £4! x

      Delete