header

header

Saturday, 7 June 2014

'5 Beauty Products You Couldn't Live Without" #TOTW

I have decided to take part in the brilliant idea that is #TOTW (topic of the week) from the lovely http://misssugarspiceallthingsnice.blogspot.co.uk/ and this weeks topic is '5 beauty products you couldn't live without'. This was so much harder than it sounds, and i must of swapped products around for atleast an hour until i came up with the final five!

In no particular order, these are my favourite 5 beauty products:
1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 


I bought this when it first came out a few months ago, and i don't know how i ever lived without it! With having sensitive skin meant a lot of makeup removers were really harsh for my skin, but this is wonderful! Not only does it remove ALL makeup completely, it genuinely feels like water on the skin. I use this every day without fail.

2. Maybelline BrowDrama in Dark Brown


The Maybelline BrowDrama has quickly found its way to being my favourite product. I hate my eyebrows, they're thin and fair and very light in colour, but this oh my goodness it makes my eyebrows look so full! I've had so many eyebrow compliments since using this. It catches every hair, giving you a thick but very natural eyebrows in seconds. I use this after applying my eyebrow pencil and i just love how it looks.

3. Maybelline Black Gel Liner


This is in my top five simply because no matter what makeup look i do, it will always include a winged liner. Its my favourite part of eye makeup, and i just feel naked if i don't use it!

4. MUA Matte Palette


This is my second MUA Matte Palette after hitting the pain on most of the eyeshadows! Again, with any makeup look i use this palette, they are lovely and buttery and very matte, and i prefer using matte eyeshadows as they give more of a grungy look than with shimmer. This is a brilliant palette, with natural warm and cool shades, and its only £4! 

5. Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat


This was the easiest to pick for my top five. No nail art is complete without a coat or two of Seche Vite. There's no topcoat like it, and its magic means it dries all layers of nail polish, so perfect for nail art where your putting polish on top of polish. It also gives such a smooth finish, even when nail glue is involved. Magic.
-
And these were my beauty products i couldn't live without! 
Thanks to the lovely Paige  for letting me join, and i look forward to next weeks theme
Love Chelsea x



3 comments:

  1. Totally agree on the Garnier water and the MUA palette, I use them daily. However, the Brow Drama did not work for me, mostly because of the huge brush. I bought the Gimme Brow from Benefit and that does the trick. (but the price puts me down everytime)
    www.sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the gimme brow brush is much better, but I can't justify spending that much money on such a tiny tube! x

      Delete
  2. I'm the same way with quick dry polish. It is so convenient. Great post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete