header

header

Friday, 2 May 2014

Topshop Glow Review

Its my birthday this weekend, the big 21! And i went shopping yesterday and treated myself to some makeup I've been wanting for a while but was too expensive (for me) to try, but the great thing about birthday is birthday money! So i got lots of lovely things that i will review, but this time i will be reviewing the Topshop Glow highlighter in Polished.



Ive been on the hunt for the perfect highlighter for a while now, and this has always caught my eye even though I'm not a great fan of the Topshop makeup, but seeing as i have more money than usual i thought id pay out the £9 and i am so incredibly happy i did! This highlighter is beyond beautiful, it catches the light perfectly so i feel so fresh and dewy! The other great thing is how blendable it is, which has been my problem with the few cream highlighters I've tried, but this Topshop one is so light and creamy that you can blend it perfectly using your fingers!


I also couldn't believe the difference it made to my makeup and appearance, in a good way! And i know £9 sounds a lot but there's so much product that i just know its going to last ages. 
I made this quick video to show you how it looks with different angles.

video

Love Chelsea x


6 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely fantastic and the packaging is so cute! Have a wonderful birthday this weekend lovely x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! Great review!!! I've started to become interested in the line and I always eye this product

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweet, and i couldnt recommend it enough! xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! I just reviewed this too (in the shade Gleam rather than Polished): http://daisydabbles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/highlighters-my-top-three.html I love it!

    Daisy xxx

    http://daisydabbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah your post is great! i definitely would of bought polished out of those three you reviewed :) x

      Delete