header

header

Thursday, 29 May 2014

Superdrug Haul #3

Well as many of you lovely people from the UK will know, Superdrug has had a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics, and seeing as i have had a rough week mentally i decided to have a well deserved treat! This is all what i bought:

So first thing was to replace my nearly run out Garnier Micellar Water (which i couldn't ever live without) and my Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Black Brown.


Now it got to the fun bit. Now, i normally wear white in my waterline, but after seeing a few tutorials where people have used a nude colour in the waterline i knew it was something i wanted to try, so when i spotted the Rimmel Scandal Eyes in 005 Nude i put it in my basket without a second thought!


Now i went into the shop with the intention of replacing my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. However they didn't have my shade. So i was at a loss because i have been without a concealer all week and my under eye bags have been just awful, especially as Ive been not sleeping well and been more tearful than usual. So i had a look round all the counters and i got to the Loreal counter. Now i have heard, seen and read so much on the Lumi Magique range, and have wanted to try some of the products out, especially when Chloe Morello was using the range in her tutorials. So i picked up the Lumi Magique Stylo Touche De Lumiere (touch of light - highlighting pen) in 1 Light, and Ive given it a little go since i got back and i am SUPER impressed and can't wait to try it for real tomorrow. 


Now my last post i did was my little tale of Getting braver with Lipstick, so i was obviously very excited to pick some new shades! 



I hit the Revlon counter first and picked up the ColorBurst Lip Butter 027 Juicy Papaya which is quite an orange/coral shade, now i would never normally have the confidence to pull off a lip colour that has "orange" in it, but i do genuinely really like it! 


Then i just took my sweet time and browsed, and i hit the GOSH counter, and they had a velvet touch range that just looked so smooth, so i picked up 145 Shocking Coral which, well, exactly as the name describes! A shocking coral that would look so lovely on a night out! and i love the packaging too, very chic.


Last but not least, i picked a Rimmel lipstick in 630 Coral Britannia, but i don't think it is particularly a coral colour, more like a nude dark peach colour, and i love how classy it looks, i can definitely see myself being able to team this with any makeup look! 
I'm so spoilt for choice now with all my new lippies, a very happy Chelsea indeed!

Love, Chelsea x








4 comments:

  1. That Rimmel lipstick has such a nice color! And you`re right, it looks so classy.
    www.sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice picks, I like the lipstick shades :) xx
    Please do come check out my Mac Giveaway - http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! and I'll check it out now thankyou :) x

      Delete