header

header

Thursday, 8 May 2014

Gradients and Glequins.

I read in the newspaper a couple of days ago on how a heatwave is coming (in the UK) so when trying to find inspiration for this weeks nails i knew i wanted them to be 'summery' and quite girly, which is quite unlike me! I also haven't done a good old gradient manicure in a long while, so i combined the two and i quite like it!



I painted all my nails the same blue, and then with a sponge i dabbed on the purple in little side to side movements. When that was dry i did it again but for the pink. Then i locked it all together with some Seche Vite. 


For the glequins i applied a vertical line of nail glue in the centre of the nail. With a toothpick i picked up the individual glitter from the pot and added them one by one down the nail. I applied another coat of Seche Vite to make sure the glequins stay and don't fall off!


The nail polishes i used were Rimmel 60 Second 842 Too Cool To Tango, Topshop Nails in Parma Violet and a pink Nails Inc polish that i got free with a magazine a while ago.



So these are my summery gradient nails, i hope you like them!
Love Chelsea x






2 comments:

  1. This gradiƫnt manicure looks so pretty ;)

    ~Xx~ Julia
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete