header

header

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Colour Blocking.

I've been dying to use this colour combo for quite a while now but could never find a way to include it in any of my recent designs, so i just decided to go for it and see how the manicure turned out. So i used bright green, purple and yellow. Slightly random i know! I kinda like it though!



I knew i just couldn't keep it at three colours, so once i had painted the colour blocks i took my black acrylic paint and a long striping brush and just sort of played around with stripes and this is what i came up with. I quite like the simplicity of this design.


The colours i used were a yellow polish from Claires Accessories, a purple colour i got from a Seventeen nail kit, and Collection Hot Looks in 21 Tease.


I am already looking forward to recreating the design but using different colours, the possibilities are endless!


I hope you like this weeks design!
Love Chelsea x


6 comments: