header

header

Thursday, 24 April 2014

Nude and Baby Blue.

I love nude nails, they are so versatile, they can be classy and they can be fun too. I personally like it when there is a pop of colour against a nude nail so that is the manicure I've done for my 21st birthday meal with my best friend (imnotdisordered.blogspot.co.uk)



For this design i started with a nude base, then with a medium striping brush i outlined the blue triangles and then coloured them in. Then with black acrylic paint i drew a border around the triangle, and then added the tribal pattern underneath.


For this design i used Rimmels 60 Seconds in 500 Caramel Cupcake (one of my favourite polishes of all time!) and a W7 Nail Polish that has no name.



I hope you like this weeks nail design!
Love Chelsea x



2 comments: