header

header

Monday, 7 April 2014

My day at MAC

Today i did something i always wanted to do...get my makeup done at mac! I recently went to the Trafford Centre and did spend any money (i know crazy right!) so i thought seeing as i had more money than usual i would go to my local Debenhams and hit the Mac counter.

My experience was amazing, i had a makeup artist called Becky and she was SO beautiful, she was lovely to talk to and explained all the makeup products and what they did, and she listened to my advice and my wish for the makeup to look natural. I got the full works and omgosh she made my skin look incredible! The thing i was most impressed with was how she did my contour. It just looked so flawless and i was so impressed. I asked for her to explain what she did so i could do it when i got home, which she did for me, and i just knew i needed whatever product she used, which was the Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Medium Deep.


 I wish i could of bought everything, but i could only afford two things. I knew i wanted a Mac blusher, i find with drugstore blusher it disappears after a few hours and i have been spending a fortune on blushers that end up forgotten in my desk drawer, so i said to Becky that i wanted a blusher that's going to stay for the whole day and perfect for all occasions, so she recommended a Pro Longwear Blush with the promise that it won't go anywhere! She brought out a few colours and although most of them were beautiful, a particular shade caught my eye called Stay Pretty, it reminded me of a natural flush and when she applied it to my cheeks i knew was the shade for me.


And that was my day at Mac! 
What have your experiences at Mac been like? Do you have these products too?
Love Chelsea x


4 comments:

  1. that blusher shade is STUNNING! I'm in love! Love that you included a beatles background for this post btw :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is gorgeous I can't wait to give it a proper test :) x

      Delete
  2. Nice products! Lovely shade of blush!
    www.coolallure.com

    ReplyDelete