header

header

Monday, 21 April 2014

MOTD: Pale smokey eye

A couple of days ago i put my MOTD on my Instagram which you can see here and i thought i would do a full blog post on how i achieve this look. This is the type of eye makeup i do most, as the brown shades are super flattering with those with blue eyes!

So i started with a light shimmery champagne colour all over the lids, i used the shade Shy from my MUA Undress Me Too Palette (review here)


I then put the same MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural that i use for my contour through the crease


I then put a darker brown matte shade from the palette called Lavish through the crease for more depth. I then put Wink which is a shimmery brown colour on the outer corner.


I then put some gel liner on, concentrating close to my lash line and winging it out. I use the Maybelline Gel Liner which is one of the best i've tried.


I then curl my lashes, and then add a few coats of my Maybelline The Falsies in Black Drama on my top and bottom lashes.


And then to finish off i apply the Maybelline Expression Kajal liner in white on the lower waterline.


And this is the finished look:




I hope you like it!
Love Chelsea x



No comments:

Post a Comment