header

header

Monday, 31 March 2014

Top three Lip Products.

I thought i would share with you my top three lip products. I love lipstick but i am not very brave when it comes to colours. Don't get me wrong i think a strong red lip is so lovely, but i don't dare try it on myself. So i tend to stay with my neutral shades that are matte so my top three aren't all that different to each other but are still my favourite's out of my collection.




First I'll start with the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm. I remember when these first came out and literally everyone hit boots to go get some, me included! I opted for the shade Elusive, which is a rose pink colour. The texture of this balm is so creamy, it makes my lips feel like velvet and the colour applies really evenly. This shade is a great compliment to my pale skin and doesn't wash me out all.

-
The second product has to be the Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in Socialite.


This lipstick has a more moisture than a matte lipstick, yet still gives you a suede finish and the texture feels so smooth. I also find that out of all three this has the most staying power! The colour is very similar to my Mattebalm but is a slightly darker pink colour. But i just love how this looks.

-
And last but not least we have my e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in the shade tea rose.


I find out of all three this is the easiest to apply as the tip is smaller than the others, so i can be more precise when lining my lips. Its still a cool toned lip colour, but tea rose is more of a pretty mauve shade. The only thing i dislike about this is you have to reapply every couple of hours, the colour seems to just fade away, but its worth it just because of the colour and finish!

-
So as i said in the beginning, all colours are similar but i honestly love all three of these lip colours!
Whats your favourite lip colour? Have you got any of these lip sticks?
Love Chelsea x









4 comments:

  1. I really need to try those Revlon balms! I've heard so many good things about them, would love if you could check out my blog! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, and yes you do! Checking out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  2. I tend to stick to the same colours too, I have the ELF Matte in Tea Rose too. It came in a free collection they did and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a lovely shade and I find it goes with most makeup looks! x

      Delete