header

header

Monday, 10 March 2014

Teal with a hint of Gold.

I love the colour teal, i have it a lot in my wardrobe and i think its a great shade for accessories, therefore i thought it was time that the blog had a teal manicure!




For this design i started with a darker teal colour as the base, and then added detail with a lighter shade using  long striping brush. I ended up with this cross pattern and i liked it, but it needed something extra to make my nails feel like an accessory, so i added small square studs that i turned to make them a diamond shape. Add two coats of Seche Vite and they were done!


(left hand)

The colours i used are the Manhattan Rock Topia Nail Polish in shades 5 and 6



I hope you like this weeks manicure!
Love Chelsea x




1 comment:

  1. gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS! I'm in love with this nail art!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete