header

header

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Makeup and Nail Storage

I'm one of those people who love to see what everyone else has, i love looking in handbags and in people's makeup, so i thought i would share my love of nosiness by sharing my nail and makeup storage!



So this is my main makeup storage, its clear perspex which has three drawers and compartments up on the top. This was a Christmas present from Santa. This is where i keep everything from eye shadows to lipsticks, and i don't know how i used to ever find anything without it! It holds so much but still makes my desk look tidy and organised!

The left hand side holds all my lipsticks, and also my mascara's. The right holds my massive kabuki brush that doesn't fit anywhere else, my eyelash curlers, my foundations and my fixing mist. 


The first drawer holds my face products. So that's my powder, bronzer, concealers and a matte eyeshadow palette that i use for my brows.


The second drawer holds all my blushers and two highlighters (this is my favourite drawer)


The third drawer holds my eye makeup. I have fitted in the two palletes i use the most and the rest are single eyeshadows and eyeliners. 
-
I do have more makeup, but its only my best and favourites that make it out of my dressing table and into this storage!

-
Next are brushes, i bought this brush holder separately from amazon, but it matches my perspex drawers perfectly. There's three slots which helps me separate my face brushes from my eye brushes. There's a mini shelf at the bottom where i keep a separate powder and lip butter.

-
Finally we have my nail varnish stand which was also from santa! I'd wanted one for ages and i love seeing all my nail varnishes on show in colour order! I have hundreds of nail colours and similar to my makeup, i only keep the best colours and brands on my stand, and i'm often swapping them about.

-
And that's how i store all my lovely beauty related things.

I also have a bit of a request, i would love to do a TAG post and there often my favourite posts to read, so throw them at me! I'll take the challenge of completing them all!
Love Chelsea x










6 comments:

  1. I love collection posts :) Your's is so neat and cute! Love it! This is definitely inspiring me to go and organize my own collection because it's a bit of a mess right now.....

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it! you can get different versions of plastic makeup storage on Amazon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! So clean, neat and organized. Ahhhhhhhhhh :) Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've stored everything, it looks so cute! And also love loads of the makeup you have in your collection!!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete