header

header

Monday, 17 March 2014

3D Polka dots

I've had these multicoloured studs for ages and have never used them and they were forgotten at the bottom of my nail art kit, and when looking for inspiration i saw them and thought they'd look really cool as polka dots! I'm really pleased with this design and i can imagine it will be one that i keep coming back to over the next few months.



These studs were £3 from Ebay and the colours include a few shades of pink, red, green, blue and navy.


These were really quick to do. I simply painted all my nails white and then added a top coat of Seche Vite. I then spread some glue all over the nail, and with a dotting tool i placed them from top to bottom, picking out the different colours each time. Once they were all done i added another few coats of Seche Vite to make sure the studs stay in place!


I love how the nails have become 3D and i have had loads of compliments. My dentist thought they looked like those white chocolate disco discs, and now i keep seeing sweets!



I hope you like this weeks nail design!
Love Chelsea x






2 comments: