header

header

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Gradient Chevrons.

I'm really excited to do this post seeing as i was nail-less all last week! But now they are back and i did a design of blue gradient chevrons. I enjoy painting patterned nails the best and i really like these even if they are quite simple!



  I've always loved the chevron pattern on nails, and i wanted to try and make them a bit different by doing a gradient with the blue polishes but i still wanted quite a bold nail design, so i separated the blue chevrons by a bold black one. 

For this design i started painted from the top of the nail, and finishing with the darkest blue at the tip.


I used black acrylic paint and then the colours i used (light to dark) were W7 Nail Polish with no name, MUA in Bold Blue and Rimmel Lasting Finish in 405 Loafer Love For You!



And that's this weeks manicure, i hope you like it!
Love Chelsea x




1 comment:

  1. Those blues are gorgeous!
    P.S. I nominated you for the Libester Award!
    The questions are over on my blog, feel free to do it if you want to!

    Kiri xxxx
    kirismusings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete