header

header

Thursday, 30 January 2014

The Liebster Award!

The lovely Lizzie from xBeautyMagic has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Its so lovely to think that she has not only noticed my blog but nominated me too. A single comment on one of my posts can make my day so reading that i had been nominated has made me so happy, i may have squealed. 

The rules are:
Choose 11 bloggers to nominate who have less than 200 followers
Answer 11 questions given to you
Let the people who you have nominated know you have done so
Create 11 questions for the people you nominated to answer
-
These were the questions given to me!

1. Favourite Clothing Store: Wow this is tough, I have to say Topman (yes I'm aware that I'm a girl) because their jumpers are always amazing
2. Whats your favourite TV show? House, i am in love with Hugh Laurie
3. Whats your favourite thing about blogging? I love how much confidence it has given me in my nail designs and wearing makeup in such a short time!
4. Have you got any strange habits? I had to think about this one, but after asking my best friend we agreed that my eating habits are pretty strange. I eat very very quickly, and people notice a lot but i can't help it! 
5. Heels or flats? Flats every time
6. What has been your worst beauty or fashion mistake you've ever made? Cutting all my hair off. I went from having hair down to my waist to having it all practically shaved into a pixie crop and I've been growing it ever since, three years later and i have my long hair back!
7. Favourite high end make up brand? Definitely has to be mac cosmetics
8. What did you want to be when you were younger: A chemical engineer
9.What is your favourite food: Pizza <3
10. Who is your favourite youtuber? It has to be Sam and Nic from Pixiwoo - I've learnt so many makeup tricks from them two
11. What are you doing for the rest of your day? Well its nighttime here in England, so after posting this blog i will be getting into my pj's and reading a book on my kindle
-
Well i thoroughly enjoyed that!
-
Check out the lovely bloggers that i have nominated:
Zubie from zubiesmusings.com
-
These are my questions to you lovely bloggers:
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite skincare brand?
3. What is your favourite makeup brand?
4. What do you hate about makeup?
5. If you could only keep one item out of your makeup bag, what would it be and why?
6. Skinny jeans or a dress?
7. Tote bag or Bagpack?
8. Favourite shoe brand?
9. If you could only paint your nails one colour for the rest of your life, what colour would you choose?
10.  What do you order when you go to Costa/Starbucks?
11.  Whats a weird fact about you?
-
Love chelsea x



11 comments:

  1. Loved the post (and your blog in general)! Glad I nominated you!! <3

    Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou honey, it was a lot of fun! :) x

      Delete
  2. great questions! I've already done this tag and I just reached 200 followers, so I'm afraid I don't qualify anymore! Sorry :(

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw no worries, congrats on the 200 followers though! x

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! This is my first visit to your blog and I loved reading all these facts about you! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating me, I'll be posting my answers soon.

    Zubie,
    zubie's musings

    ReplyDelete