header

header

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Spring Daisies

First off i would like to apologise that my weekly nail post is a bit late, its been a rough week for me mentally and although i have been receiving the best care from all the staff, i still couldn't find the motivation to do my nails until last night.

I was in River Island this weekend picking up some gifts for the birthday's i have coming up, and i was browsing by the jewellery stand and there were daisies everywhere, headbands, necklaces, earrings, the lot! So i bought some pale pink ones for someone in my family and also picked up some neon pink ones that i thought would go well with my black tunnel that i always wear. But as i was looking at the more girly colours and i just knew i had to do daisy themed nails this week and i love them!



I really love this design, more than i thought i would, they kind of remind me of one of those rare sunny spring days (in the UK!) 


I just think these are so lovely, especially after struggling these past few days, its nice to look down and see something cheerful!


I painted the daisies with white acrylic paint, using a liner brush and making short strokes in a circular motion, i then went over it and added detail with a light grey polish, then over it all with a white sheer polish, and then added the yellow middles to finish off the daisy.

 Hand:                                                                        Right Hand:


















The colours i used were Rimmel 60 Seconds 842 Too Cool To Tango, Rimmel Lasting Finish in 280 Sunshine and Revlon Nail Enamel in Silver


I finished off the look with two coats of Seche Vite to even it all out and give it a great shine.




Hope you like this design, feel free to comment below!
Love Chelsea x








11 comments:

  1. Ahh wow I love this nail art I wish I was better at doing stuff like this it looks so neat and I love the idea Daisy's are every where at the minute guess its the only reminder of Spring we have here in the UK lol winter is still far from over but I'm already sporting spring make up and pastel nails has xx

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou :) and me too, I love spring! x

      Delete
  2. Omg i love these so much they look beautiful xx

    http://missknightbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this soo much! You did such a great job! I can't even imagine being able to make such a pretty design (I'm REALLY bad at nail art!)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. practise makes perfect, I was terrible when I first started to try nail art, but I didn't give up and now it's a major part of my life! x

      Delete
  4. Just to let you know, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Come and check out my blog post:
    http://xbeautymagic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/i-got-nominated-again-liebster-award.html#more

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw wow thankyou so much honey! Checking it out now! x

      Delete
  5. Awh those daisies look so cute! And very professional. I like :D

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/02/nails-pink-colour.html?showComment=1391634062468#c325279187210468653

    ReplyDelete