header

header

Thursday, 23 January 2014

My Nivea Addiction.

I love moisturising and i do it several times a day. I have been blessed (not) with dry and sensitive skin and i hate it! If my hands start to feel a little dry its like i have to moisturise, its one of those things that goes through me. For me, when it comes to moisturising there is only one brand I will use, and that's Nivea. I've used Nivea for years now, its the perfect brand. I get variety in the types of moisturiser for my dry skin, they always 100% do the job, they always smell gorgeous, they're cheap and it is perfect for combating my dry skin without making my skin flare up. So I thought I would review all my Nivea products.




So the first review will be the classic Nivea Crème. This is was the first Nivea product I ever used, after my mum buying me a tub and saying that she used to use it when she was growing up too. I absolutely adore the smell even after all these years. I use this moisturiser for everything, my hands, feet, legs, chest and arms and it is my go to product when I get that dry hands feeling.



You don't need to use a lot of product with the Nivea Creme as its so thick, i find that if i use too much it can be quite hard to rub in.






I don't think i could ever live without the Nivea Creme, i use it several times a day and I'm addicted!
-
For moisturising my face i use the Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream, and i use the Dry & Sensitive Skin version. I love this moisturiser as its not too heavy on the skin, and it makes my skin feel so smooth. I have a few problem areas where i get spots and blemishes, and some moisturisers aggravates them and makes them ten times worse, but not this moisturiser which is why i think I'll be sticking to it for a very long time.


 As you can see its quite a light formula, and it doesn't have a heavy fragrance. I tend to put a dot on my forehead, cheeks, nose, upper lip and chin and massage it into the skin. This moisturiser blends really well too and keeps my skin from becoming dry.
-
For my lips i use Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream. I apply this every morning and i really work it into the skin to keep my lips soft for when i apply lip colour, it also tastes divine! 



Its a really lovely formula and it doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky either which is important as i hate the sticky lip feeling you get from applying some lip products.
-
When i am about to paint my nails, i always apply Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream for Anti-Dryness. 


This is a light moisturiser compared to the Nivea Creme, which is more ideal for when im about to paint my nails as i dont want oily nails, it also seems to sink into the skin which i love. 


















-
When it comes to shower gel there is one product that i love so much, and that is Nivea Coconut Cream Shower Cream. It is so creamy and lathers up really well, and the smell omg is incredible, i love coconut and its just perfect! I use a body puff and wash my whole body with it. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturised at the same time!


-
And last but certainly not least is the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Body Conditioner. This is quite a new product which i have been using since Christmas, and i honestly don't know how i ever lived without it. After washing myself in the shower, i apply the In-Shower Moisturiser with my hands on my chest, stomach, legs and arms, squeezing a dollop into my hands for each body part. I use probably more than i should but thats just because i can't get enough!



I got the normal skin version for Christmas and once i saw the dry skin version i just had to buy it which I'm glad i did because its much better for my skin type. The dry skin version has quite a similar smell to the Nivea Creme. When your applying it in the shower it can feel quite oily, but once you rinse it off it feels as if you've just moisturised, and once I'm dry my skin feels so silky. Its so quick and easy and is now essential to my skin regime.

-
And those are all my Nivea products, as you can tell I'm pretty addicted!
 Do you have a favourite Nivea product? 
Love Chelsea x



12 comments:

  1. Why wouldn't you be addicted? they have some amazing stuff. We love their lipbutters and have the same one. Smells incredible, doesn't it?! we are also fans of their make up removers

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the lip butter is so good! I've only used there moisturising products, but I might give their makeup remover a try so thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, you have such a adorable blog and interesting post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to do so and follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back, thank you. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou! I'm glad you like it, and of course I've followed you on bloglovin :) x

      Delete
  3. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you that's so lovely, and yes I'll be following you too!x

      Delete
  4. Nivea is such a good brand. Gotta love those Germans! I also love the deodorants :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have alot of nivea products!! Great post though
    Check out my blog and follow me ill follow back :)

    Lipsiie- www.lipsiie3.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou honey, I've just followed you on bloglovin :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Nivea! LOL I've been eyes the lip balms for a while now, and you totally tipped the scale and convinced me to get it - thanks :) !

    Check my blog out as well http://canadianbeautyonadime.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete