header

header

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Hello?

I guess i should introduce myself, so...

I'm Chelsea Sharkie




I'm 20 years old

I am currently staying in a psychiatric hospital for numerous illnesses, but i refuse to let it hold me back.

I love makeup too much, i have a collection that never stops growing, in particular makeup brushes and my forever long hunt to find the perfect foundation, as i am very pale.

I love experimenting with eye makeup, it amazes me on how many different looks you can get on a single eyelid.

I have been wearing nail polish forever, and my collection is out of control!

A year ago someone introduced me to a nail art pen, and i experimented a lot on the other patients and i was getting a lot of comments on how good it looked, i was already following a huge amount of nail art blogs, so i did some research and bought myself a brush set from bornprettystore and it snowballed from there really! A year on and i am feeling confident enough to share my designs.

My favourite colour is green.

I do far too much online shopping, and forever buying new jumpers and sweatshirts. Considering how much im into beauty, i'm actually quite a tomboy with what i wear.

I am excited to share all my products with people who love beauty as much as i do!

You will never see me wear a pair of jeans that aren't super skinny.

Thats all i can think of now, but feel free to ask if there is anything else you'd like to know about me.

6 comments:

  1. Have you started charging for doing people's nails yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not yet, whilst I'm still in hospital it's not really possible, but it's definitely something I'd like to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Day you will. God Bless you My Dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU CAN DEFO DO MY NAILS WHEN I COME BACK :D you could do them with little kangaroo's hehe! love you xxxx

    ReplyDelete