header

header

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Boots Haul!

I've needed new toiletries for a while, but what i tend to do is wait and wait and wait until theres lots of things i need, then i get it all in one go from the boots website! My most recent parcel was very exciting with a few free goodies too and i just knew i had to share what i bought!




So first of all i got some hair dye, i need two boxes because my hairs so long! Unfortunately the colour i usually got from the Loreal Feria range wasn't there, so i got a similar colour instead especially because it was on offer, two for £9! I have since dyed it and it has kind of gone a bit wrong, my roots have just changed colour, but still don't match so that's been frustrating!


Then i needed some volumising shampoo and conditioner, i am forever hunting for the perfect shampoo and conditioner, with my hair being so long it needs a lot of love, but i find ones that really condition my hair leave it flat as a pancake! I need volume people! So this time i went for Tresemme Healthy Volume, and again i got it on offer, two for £6!
If you think you know a brand that i should try just let me know!



Right, onto makeup! I've been desperate for a makeup brush cleaner, i have a makeup brush for everything and i don't like it when they have a build up of product on them, so after a bit of research i went for No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser, which is so good that I'll have to do a review of it soon! I also treated myself to yet another makeup brush, this one being the Eye Contour Brush, which is a very soft brush which i plan on using to blend my eyeshadow.





Because i bought two products from No7, I got a free No7 Glamour Gift Box which is worth £27! The packaging was so lovely, but tricky to get into and in my frustration decided to literally rip it open, which i regret now. But anyway, the Gift Box came with a Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner, a No7 High Shine lip gloss, a mini tube of Extreme Length Extend mascara and a No7 eyeshadow. Now that is what i call a gift box! I'm still so chuffed with all the products in the gift box, they have been very generous! 


I love Barry M and i have done for years, i think its the funnest drugstore makeup brand, so i treated myself to an eye shadow in the shade mushroom which is such a good shade for the crease of your eye. I think eyeshadow is what i buy the most of, because you can literally never have enough shades of a single colour! 
I also got a Barry M Blusher in the number 8 shade, which is a very doll like pink to match my pale skin! 



This also came with a free Barry M Glitter Nail Polish, but i already had it so i gave it away to one of the nurses here. I know I'm nice aren't i ;)

I use white eyeliner on my bottom waterline, and the other day i used it and without realising put it against hot straighteners, and it couldn't be saved, white liquid got everywhere, it was very traumatic, so i rebought my eyeliner which is Maybelline New York Expression Kajal in white.


And we've reached the end of all the things i bought, but overall I'm so pleased with all my products! 
If theres anything here that you would like reviewing, don't be scared to ask! 



















4 comments:

  1. I've never thought of buying from boots online, I might have to have a nosey! That's so nice of you to give your makeup away, I have the hardest time parting with makeup haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great, when im in the shop i feel rude for pondering in the makeup aisle for so long! So atleast online you've got all the time in the world to choose your makeup :)
    And ha thanks! I have a hard time even sharing some makeup so i know how you feel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to hear your thoughts on the No7 brush cleanser, I've been eyeing it up for a while and I'm still on the hunt for a good cleaner. Great post, Hollie X

    http://its-hollie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey honey, I really like it! a little goes a long way and removes all types of makeup, even products like waterproof gel liner! the only con I can think of is that when you pump the lid the cleaner kind of spurts out, you can't precisely add in on a cotton pad, you just got to pump and hope that some actually lands where you wanted it to. but I guess that's a problem for the packaging and not the actual cleanser so I say go for it!

      Delete